Cotton Plant Transforming Painting {time lapse}








You've probably already seen my first transformation video of human anatomy here. Well, I wanted to do another video that shows the growing process of a cotton plant.

I know that might sound boring but cotton plants have a very interesting transformation from a bulb to flower and then to a cotton boll. It is kind of difficult to find videos of real cotton plants growing thru all the stages so I made one myself.

This was a challenge to paint! Not only did I have to consider the transitions for the "good" effect but I also had to keep the paint colors consistent.

If you want the video you can see there were plenty of times where I didn't get the correct colors but I really didn't fret over that. I wanted to accomplish my goal!

Watch the video and let me know if I was somewhat successful. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skelies

Tiger Telegraph