Blue Light Damage {timelapse}





 Quick lighting advice.

For this video I wanted to experiment with a single light source. When you are working on something like this you need to constantly think about WHERE your light source is.

For the first skellie you see sitting right in front of the computer screen, the light will framing his figure and casting an intense shadow around his frame. And a tiny bit of light will show around his eyes. I made the light here the most intense because that is where I want the main FOCUS of the image.

Everything else still keeps with the light source but is more muted because the other figures are both farther away and not the focus of the image.

By the way, rest your eyes when you can! (And I will try to take my own advice...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skelies

Tiger Telegraph