Watercolor Timelapse (watch me paint!)






Here is a quick watercolor painting I did called "Killer Bee".

In my artwork, bees have come to represent my thoughts and voice.
Bees are essential little creatures who help with the balance of nature,
and yet they can pose a real threat. Being an introvert I find my
"thoughts/voice" to have the same push and pull. I want to speak my mind
but I know that there are often consequences that follow. So I am
constantly pushing and pulling against my own desire to speak freely and
possibly hurt people around me, or keep quiet and give up my self to
keep the peace.



Do let me know if ya'll like the way this video came out and do let me
know how I can improve in the comments below!

If you have any questions about my artwork please comment below.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skelies

Tiger Telegraph